Friday, September 16, 2011

New Beginnings...





I cringe to look and see when my last blog was post...almost a year ago. What happened? Life I guess. Not really an excuse, but the innercore of my being always comes back to the written word as it is the fumes that keep me going.

They say that artists are tempermental and always on again off again. I can relate to that. However, with a recent rejuventation of culture, company and encouragement, I am off again with head held high and spirits soaring ready to run like mad until I stumble and fall flat on my face :).





photo by newamsterdam.etsy.com

So, this is about new beginnings. With that a new blog is in the works that I am very excited to start - sneak preview "Betsy and Me" will be about black and white classic films, vintage fashion and foodiness. Super coolness. I hope you will follow me, encourage me, criticize and comment. That is what I need so don't hesitate.


In closing, I want to send out my own words of encouragement to the masses. Be who you are and never apologize for trying no matter how many times you fail. That is how greatness is born.


Your friend in pen~Ecrivain Attempts

No comments:

Post a Comment